There are many ways to describe North Kent Connect: food pantry, clothing pantry, resource center. We are a community at NKC. The “we” means everyone involved: staff, board, volunteers, donors and the clients who use our services. Everyone is welcome here. North Kent Connect is all about people.
A Community of Thriving People
North Kent Connect is a Christian organization committed to improving the lives of all people in northern Kent County by providing access to basic needs and promoting economic independence.
- All people are created in the image of God. All people are precious to God.
- We care for those in need with love and grace.
- We believe in neighbors helping neighbors through partnerships.
- We celebrate the diversity of people and treat everyone with compassion, dignity and respect.
- We empower people to make positive changes in their lives.
- We are good stewards of our resources.
Want more information? Contact us!